There are various surgical and nonsurgical ways to treat gum diseases and restore the gums to a healthy state and also prevent the further destruction of gums and supporting bone.
Our periodontist will help you solve all your gum problems.Indications for Gum Treatment
- Bleeding gums.
- Redness or swelling in the gums.
- Receding gums causing the teeth to look longer and exposing the roots of the teeth.
- Foul smell from the mouth.
- Mobile teeth.
- Itching sensation in the gums.
Benefits Of The Treatment
- Removes harmful bacteria.
- Prevents further damage to the teeth and tissues.
- Improves gum health.
- Facilitates regeneration of healthy tissue.