Apart from being unaesthetic, such teeth pose difficulty in biting. Cleaning them is also difficult. Dental braces, also known as orthodontic braces, apply force on such teeth causing them to move over a period of time to a desired position.
Orthodontic braces can be worn at any age and are used to correct a variety of mal-alignment conditions.Types of Braces We Offer
- Metallic (traditional) braces.
- Ceramic (tooth colored) braces.
- Lingual braces. (braces placed on inner surface of teeth)
- Invisalign.(invisible braces)
Our Orthodontist will help you decide which braces are suited for you.
- Align your crowded or crooked teeth
- Bridge the gaps between the teeth
- Level the uneven length of teeth
- Structure a gummy smile