When decay is restricted to superficial layer of teeth, a Light Cure Composite Restoration can be used to restore the tooth to its normal function. It usually involves less or minimal drilling of the tooth structure.Restorative Dentistry is Indicated For
- Restoring cavity in the tooth.
- Smile designing cases.
- Diastema closure (gaps between your teeth).
- Fractured teeth.
- Hypoplastic/ stained teeth.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
- Treats tooth decay at a primary level restricting further damage to the tooth.
- Minimally invasive, bonds to the tooth.
- Appears natural as it is tooth colored.
- No post treatment eating restrictions.